Thursday, March 27, 2008

THINGS i LOVE . . .

Duncan

California sunsets

ARTICHOKES

Grandkids HUGS!!

Noodles w/ butter

ANYTHING w/ butter

Clean, fresh smelling sheets

Grandsons & granddaughters

Warm, turquoise, ocean water

Meeting at Fuddrucker's on Friday nights

Maui w/ family

Sydney, Australia

Lifelong friends

Fresh salmon

Serving in the Newport Beach Temple

My children - all 8 of them

LIFE

The gospel of Jesus Christ

Marie Calander's pies

Lay's potato chips

BUTTERED Popcorn on Sunday nights

Lunch out with the 'girls'

A really GOOD book

The United States of America

Orange blossoms

CHERRY BLOSSOMS, TOO!

Blogging w/family ~ :~)

5 comments:

Happy The Man said...

You really like butter, don't you?

Cathleen said...

Great list! I think I posted one list all month. The only part of the challenge that I have kept is to post everyday so far in March. I will be glad when March is over! I don't think I will be accepting anymore blogging challenges.
I've had some ideas for lists, but when I sit down to blog them, I forget what they are. I could post my "to do" lists, but that would be pretty boring!

Theresa said...

Great list! Ditto for me... except maybe for the butter.

Aleks said...

Gwen loves butter on her rice! as for me I'm not to big on butter... Maybe thats a good thing because it's so
fattening!

Aleks said...

Oh also I love Grammy and poppy hugs! and cherry blossoms!