Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am NOT a crossword puzzle whiz!!

Last night, while thumbing through the newspaper my brother, Steve, aka as "Unc" asked if he could take the cartoon section of the newspaper. My first impression was that he loved the "real life" cartoons (that are "somewhat" my obsession) for their wisdom and resemblances to true life experiences.

Alas, no, he was wanting the crossword puzzle to sharpen his mind and in doing so he reflected of the line of the crossword puzzle fanciers (family members) that have gone before us this past 100 plus years...

This in turn caused me to reflect upon these most recent ancestors and the type of lists I could share on their behalf.

Tomorrow I will undertake this challenge to bring them just a little bit to life, using a format underwritten by me.

1 comment:

Cathleen said...

You know I am looking forward to that post......