Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEKS!!!

I tried to leave a message for Aleks, but it didn't go through. Aleks, I hope your haircut is perfect and that everything about your day is perfect, too! I can't believe you are eleven years old. WOW!!

Please ask your mom or dad to advance you $30 for your birthday, okay? I am very late getting your card off to you :-( I hope that will add to anything extra you might like to have for your birthday.

We will be traveling to Utah on your birthday, but we will try to call before we leave. That means you won't be home, but we can leave our "message."

Happy Birthday, ALL DAY!! ENJOY!!

We love YOU!!!! P, G & S

1 comment:

Aleks said...

Thank you so much Grammy! and yes my Birthday was perfect! tell everyone I said hi! Oh and before I forget, Have fun and safe trip to Utah. When you get back you should wright a blog about your trip!