Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fast Sunday fats . . .

Today was fast Sunday - the first Sunday of the month! As usual I made popcorn for the Ruffners and we had additional company as well. I put over 2 sticks of butter on the popcorn which in real measurements is 1/2 a lb!!! I am a butter freak and I'm sure you could NEVER tell.

I am supposed to think about LISTS...but where would I start? I have lots of lists around my house with only 1/2 the things crossed off; probably because I put that list down somewhere and never came upon it again!

I think lists are the sign of an organized mind and mine is chaotic!!

2 comments:

Cathleen said...

I love Butter....doesn't it show???

Happy The Man said...

Webb loves butter, I think he eats it by the stick. Kevin on the other hand is not a big fan. Me, I like it on corn on the cob, mash taters, toast, veggies, stuff like that but I wouldn't use the "love" word.