Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Living in near paradise

Today was a perfect day to be spent out in the sun. Instead I, Joyce, had MY head in Heather's closet all afternoon. She still has a full closet, BUT most of the clothes are in her size and the dust bunnies under her "hope chest" have been conquered.

Thanks to the UNC we managed to toss away a lot of Heather's junk and pack up many of her stuffed animals and dolls. Next step is to load them into my car so we can create more chaos around here!

As for the fridge - I think we were sidetracked by American Idol and decided that it's not that bad after all.

Did I mention that Unc Steve is a very easy guest; he's a lot like Grandma Brown that way. Tomorrow we hit the big times at Target!! Heather is beside herself with joy at spending time with her brother and she nearly knocked me over, getting to him!!

No comments: