Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A wedding invitation at last...

I know it was finals time at BYU, but still I feel better to have something in writing re: Taylor & Katie's marriage. I've told everyone they DO have a wedding date, but I like having it backed up by facts.

The fact is we are going and are looking forward to 'reunions' of sorts with everyone in Utah. Katie is a really sweet gal and I'm hopeful some of our family members will have an opportunity to meet her.

WHO those family members might be remains an unknown for the moment.

Also coming up is CA family afternoon, Sunday May 4th, at Grammy's & Poppy's in celebration of the May birthdays. Poppy's is Cinco de Mayo so I think we'll give it a Mexican theme.

Bakers' will be celebrating in Georgia - or on the way back!! Have fun at your own reunion of sorts!!

2 comments:

Cathleen said...

We'll be thinking of you all together on the 4th and the 10th....we definitely live too far away :0(

Joyce said...

I know, Cathleen, I know ...

Have a wonderful time in GA - it will be just like a family reunion, I know!

xoxoxo Joyce