Sunday, April 20, 2008

TONIGHT IS THE FULL MOON!

Full moons are very significant to Sydney and Jason. They went on a cruise and snuck out to see the full moon. They have been looking at a lot of full moons since they began dating 3 years ago.

All day long Sydney has been worrying about Heather, whom she is sure has been acting up because of that full moon. Could be, but we've not heard anything - yet.

Taylor and Katie are getting married, all the family IS invited, but so far no invitations have been sent. The date is Saturday, May 10th ... in Bountiful, Utah!

The Sunday before we will be having a May birthday celebration at our house. Dinner about 3pm. Birthdays include Duncan/Poppy, Oliver & Andrea - anyone else I've forgotten?

G & K - we sure wish you and the cherry blossom gang could be here for this one!!

All for tonight...

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

K?

Oops, you may score points with that one but not the kind of points you want...

You do realize that you can go back and edit your post, right? You can also delete comments...

Joyce said...

What did I say?! I told you I am often misunderstood and now you know why!

Of course I know I can edit and erase.

Will you rewwrite what I was trying to say so I can figure out where I went astray? :)

Must be all of that "mooning" stuff, eh?

Happy The Man said...

It's right there in your blog post.

G & K - we sure wish you and the cherry blossom gang could be here for this one!!

Who is K??? I assume you were talking to me since we are the cherry blossoms, right?

So, about this wedding... Are you sure it is happening? You know, cold feet is not uncommon. I certainly wouldn't want to crash a wedding that I wasn't invited to. Nor would I want to show up in UT with my suit on "all dressed up and nowhere to go".

On the positive side, they're giving me a really good excuse for not attending. Airfare goes up exponentially the closer you get to the date of travel...

There, I've gone on record with it.

OK, I've got to get back to staring at the moon again...