Friday, April 11, 2008

A day late, like everything else ~ Happy 18th birthday, COLLIN!!

We did call Collin and the answer machine came back on at the end of our serenade! (Maybe the song never recorded, but we sure hope it did!)

Some folks - like Aleks - never get their birthday song from us at all.

Can you tell the old minds are breaking down just a bit?!!

Every year I say I will be "on time" or early for each birthday.

So happy birthday to all coming up in May - ahead of time!!

That is Dad/poppy, Oliver, Andrea and Grandma Brown, too...

Nicole is the only April birthday still to come.

Happy birthday everyone!!!

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

You spoke too soon. Isabelle's is on Friday, 4/18. The big 2!

Cathleen said...

My family still has 6 more April birthdays....it is almost too much to keep up with!

Joyce said...

Sorry Greg - I have it on my calendar, but I was just taking count off the top of my head!!

I finally got Collin's card off - how late do you think I'll be for Isabelle's on the 18th???

I'm only cruising with half a brain, nowadays...

What the heck are you and Theresa talking about, anyway? tee hee