Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I missed April 1st . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARGARET!

Yesterday morning Sydney awakened me extra early telling me she thought there was someone in the house downstairs. I looked at the clock and told her "It's probably your dad!"

But no, he'd already left for work. So I tiptoed over to our bedroom door and closed and locked it - only to remember it was April 1st!!!

The day didn't progress any better. I had a smoothie Duncan made and left in the fridge and a couple of hours later my stomach started to curdle . . . that which was within at least, and so so it went all night.

You don't suppose Duncan packed that smoothie with an extra wallop of sour milk, in celebration of the day? Actually I'm quite sure it was just a 24 hour flu.

I hope everyone else's month began better...

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

plop, plop, fizz, fizz

Theresa said...

That doesn't sound like a good day at all. Though Sydney's little prank sounded funny!

Aleks said...

That's so funny! btw sorry about your stomach, my Mom's stomach hurt a lot today when she went shopping at costco!