Friday, April 18, 2008

Isabelle is TWO!! Happy Birthday, IZZY!!!

I am probably not making it for Isabelle's birthday . . . it seems to becoming a habit with me!!

I, like Theresa have the card in my purse . . . now why didn't I put it in a postbox you may ask?

I have no idea . . . I've been mailing it all week.

Thank goodness she isn't quite aware of how tardy her grandparents can be about birthdays; we'll try to call tomorrow when the three of us are together!

I'm looking forward to photos from her dad and I sure do wish her mom was blogging like she did in March!!

Much love to the littlest "C.B.s" and her family!! XO Grammy

1 comment:

Happy The Man said...

You made it by one minute!

I personally think cards are silly. An email is fine, no stamps, you don't have to do it 3 days in advance, save a tree, cheaper, faster, pictures, personalized, BETTER.

But for all the old school folks, we still have to keep the postal service and Hallmark in business...

We had a great time. She was sleepy, the pollen is making all of us tired and crankyish. But the girls enjoyed her birthday. Tory was asleep the whole time and Gregory went to the movies with friends.