Friday, April 4, 2008

IT'S HERE..."sky rockets"... Happy 47th Birthday, GREG!!!

It's really hard to believe . . . you have dispaced me from my 'almost' favorite age! My first choice was 42, but then I had to age a little bit and so 47 was very comfortable ~ and - for a long, long time!

We are throwing a birthday party for you tonight at Fuddrucker's... I'm sorry you can't be there!!

Maybe Theresa, Kevin and the kids will remember our weekly, Friday night at Fuddruckers, since they are footloose and fancy free this week!

Enjoy your artichokes sometime this weekend ... if you ever find the time!!

It's your day - thoroughly enjoy it, no matter what you do!! XO Mom

4 comments:

Happy The Man said...

This may be the only comment you get on this blog post so "THANKS!".

I'm not sure what we'll do tonight, probably eat something fattening I'm sure (it's the birthday way, you know?)

Everybody has been making me feel special. A friend from work took out for lunch, I had a call from a mission companion and Webb called all within the same hour. Then Cath and Gwen called to wish me a happy day. I do love all the attention and to think, all I did was take my first breath 47 years ago...

You suffered all the pain and did all the work and for some reason I get all the credit... Life's funny that way, but I'm not going to complain about it (at least not today) :)

Thanks for my Laguna shirts, I love them! Also, thanks for the first breath and the 1 way ticket to mortality! I sure love you Momma!

Joyce said...

This is the best blog today!! If you're being made to feel "special" - imagine how Sydney feels...everyday!!

Fact is you ARE special and I'm glad people are letting you know so, too!!

Being a great little boy and a wonderful "older" man more than makes up for any pain or grief you ever caused.

Believe me, you are finding this out for yourself and most suredly is Cathleen.

Life does get better as we get older - even when the little pitter patter of tiny footstepss go home at the end of an evening!

I wish I could have had grandkids FIRST!!

Love to ALL of you cherry blossoms and one more happy birthday to you!!!! xo Momma

Aleks said...

Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you had a great time, too!

Cathleen said...

I guess I owe you a big "thank you" too for birthing and raising this wonderful man. I think it is fair to say that you gave several of us (well at least me and my children) a wonderful gift 47 years ago....so a very big Thank you is in order!