Friday, May 30, 2008

It's Friday again already . . .

I'm not sure what "they" do with the time. Maybe someone sneaks in, when I'm not looking, and turns all of the clocks ahead.

At least this has to be the quickest week EVER!

And since this weekend will begin the first week of June, I am reminded that I have only 5 months to finish all of my 2008 Christmas shopping!

You watch and see how fast that time flies by.

And speaking of Christmas; do you think maybe we can "sort of" let this one go by?

Just hop into 2009 after blinking our eyes several times.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Bah, humbug!

Are you saying you don't like Christmas?

I say we all need to scale back big time (that means you specifically Grammy) on the giving. I don't want to start stressing on that now but change is definitely inevitable for the Bakers...

Theresa said...

I concur with Greg. So far, 2008 hasn't been great (financially) for us... stressing out about Christmas shopping doesn't help anyone. I haven't given Christmas much thought yet, but these Taylors will also be scaling back big time... and we wouldn't give it a second thought if anyone else (e.g. you, Grammy) did either.