Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TORY IS SEVENTEEN!!! AMAZING!!!

If anyone had told me 17 years ago that Tory was going to grow up so quickly, I wouldn't have believed them. I have seen other little blonds toddling around the house since she once did - and a brunette, too!

Tory at 18 months would bring me her puzzles to put together with her. I was allowed to hold the board while she quickly assembled the pieces. I remember being amazed at her fine motor skills!

Anyone acquainted with Tory will tell you she has a very delicate way about her and those skills are still very much in place.

Tory, you are a very special granddaughter and we each love you very much!!

xoxoxo Grammy, Poppy & Sydney, too...

4 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Yes we do!

Cathleen said...

What a nice tribute to Tory! Her last day of school should be tomorrow (Tues), then she has an ACT exam in Alexandria this Saturday. Last Saturday she had an SAT exam in Alexandria, busy, busy girl! Anyway....hoping that life slows down dome for her and that she'll have time to blog again or at least read other blogs. Hope all is well there in beautiful CA! We are cooking here! Heat index today should be another dreadful 115 degrees. I've had enough....I want my springtime back!

Tory said...

Hey Grammy,

Your gift just arrived in the mail today. The mud stuff looks really cool! I'm going to try it all out today.

Also, thanks so much for the $30. I get to give it to my parents to pay for the (above mentioned) ACT I decided not to take today.

And lastly, thanks for the birthday tribute, too. With any luck there won't be an 18th.

Tory said...

I apologize for my above comment. If I could delete it, I would. It was very rude of me.

By the way, I tried the mud stuff and it's really cool. Thanks again!