Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What a difference clean windows can make...

I noticed it right away.

Everything inside the house looks a bit more grimy than usual.

Which I suppose is OKAY since the windows are one of our more recent purchases.

The thing I don't like about them is the insects that having them cleaned must have dislodged.

This morning, for instance, a HUGE black spider crawled out beneath the covers on MY side of the bed, as I was making it...

Did I mention that spring cleaning is now the order of the day?

I don't know where the darned thing went, it moved so fast, but the two of us can NOT find peace and harmony in the same room, much less the same bed!

Just another day in the senior Taylors' household!! xo

3 comments:

Cathleen said...

Spiders...Yikes!! Especially in a bedroom, and really scary on the bed. I wouldn't be able to sleep in there until it was found again...I'm too paranoid. I would probably have dreams of it crawling on me all night! Good luck locating it....and soon!

Happy The Man said...

I love clean windows. Webb appreciates clean glass more than anyone I know other than myself.

This blog post calls for a link to my "The spiderman is having me for dinner tonight" music video!

Joyce said...

You have that one right, Cathleen. I have had several bites the past few weeks and now I know why! I vacuumed everything under my bed and around - you name it I vacuumed it!

It went under the bed so I'm only hoping it didn't crawl back up into our bed. I did change the sheets, but they were already pretty clean anyway.

I'll be feeling creepy crawlers all night tonight, I'm afraid.

Tomorrow I'll strip the bed again and see if he comes out again. Yuk, yuk, YUK!!!!! xo