Saturday, May 24, 2008

Can you believe this weather?!!

I don't think it got above 60* today and last Friday it was almost 100* ~

I think the newlyweds arrived in CA today ~ or sometime this past week. What a bummer this weather is for them!! Staying at the beach!

Cathleen is leaving VA in the morning and I hope she brings some sunshine and warmer weather along with her.

She is committed to two days of graduations so maybe I should take that back! Cooler weather will be just fine.

What do you bet she barely gets any sleep while she is here. All of her sisters and brothers will be gathering and it's the first time she's seen her dad since his chemotherapy treatments.

There will be much to celebrate and I'm sure her mom is going to be in 7th heaven!!

Have a ball, Cathleen, and hang in there at home with the CB's, Greg!! xo

2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

We've been in the 70's and are expected into the mid 80's for Memorial day. A nice breeze has been keeping things perfect the past few days.

I heard something about 35% chance of rain in CA for the graduates. I'm sure that Theresa and her family would have welcomed rain over 100 degree temps.

Joyce said...

Amen ~ to that Greg!!

It was pretty chilly today and dad actually put the heat on. WOW ... that we didn't need!!

Be sure to share Cath's trip with us (one of you or the other). It has all gone by too fast.

I loved seeing Katie and Taylor and the more I know Katie the more I really like her.

They will have a good life - it's off to a good start already!

Taylor mentioned receiving your card (plus) and said he didn't really know the 5 youngest kids at all.

Thinking about that, it is true. Maybe they should do the DC trip one day...

Hope everyone survived 2 1/2 days w/o momma! I know Aleks will be thrilled to turn the mothering back over to mom - or maybe not...

xoxoxo to the CB's xoxoxo