Monday, February 25, 2008

Why was I so exhausted this morning?!?!

Everything ached this morning ~ do you think it's because I didn't take the time to change out of my boots after church yesterday? Despite the fact I still look "45" I can assure anyone viewing my blog, that my body feels every bit of its 66 years...

Okay, so I don't quite look 45 anymore and I may be fudging on the birth year, but what's a grandmother to do? I feel as if I'm about 5 months pregnant . . . and I only ate ONE of Theresa's chocolate chip cookies. Why I even fibbed to a granddaughter and told her all of the cookies were gone when there were still TWO left. I repented and gave the two girls the last two cookies . . . saving myself from approximately 300 more calories!!!

These family events are not non-caloric, that's for sure. Which brings me to the Martha Stewart cookbook. If I just look at the pictures I gain extra weight. I love to know that two families are cooking with their girls; it doesn't come any better than that!

2 comments:

Cathleen said...

I finally got back on the treadmill yesterday after a 3 month break. I was definitely feeling some aches and pains myself! No fun....

Joyce said...

Sydney just walked for 60 minutes on the treadmill and I suppose I should now take my turn, right?
I was able to sleep in this morning, but I still don't feel I have much pep. It's a warm, sunny day so I should be motivated . . . oh well!