Thursday, February 21, 2008

The day after Sydney's 25th birthday

I'm not sure how Sydney's birthday has turned into a weeklong event. Could it be because her birthday falls during President's Day week and she always was away from school during that week, skiing at the NAC in Park City, Utah? Whatever the reason, this year is no different. We will be partying right up through this Sunday - gaining extra ounces and pounds from all the ice cream and treats we are eating!

I have been eagerly looking forward to Theresa's blogs each night before I head off to bed. The photos are fun and the messages, great! Now that the Baker family members are also contributing their blogs I'll have to get an earlier start on my nightly routine. I have found that Tory and her dad, Greg, seem to have a knack for meandering along that may trace its way back into the Ronzone family genealogy...

It is a gift I'd say I share -this Ronzone trait - so it will be suffcient for you all to know that I will hold off on comments to others and just stick to my own form of blogging for awhile.

I am so enjoying all of your comments and I only wish I could have a piece of pizza and drink with Cathleen; or is that a hot dog with Greg at Costco! My trips there are now few and far between!

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Blasted Ronzone genes! It's called chronic diarrhea of the words, its a mess, they get everywhere... Instead of the art or music genes, I got the diarrhea genes :)

Tory said...

I'm so glad you're blogging, Grammy! That's really cool. I can't wait to read your posts!

(Is this comment short enough for you? =P)

Cathleen said...

yeah for blogging! Now you won't have to write as many emails (maybe?). I know Greg makes you wear out your keyboard.