Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Jonathan Andrew's 7th birthday!!

Today is Jonathan's birthday!! Happy Birthday, JON!! I told Denise tonight I keep forgetting to do things every single day and this day is no exception ~ I waited to call Jon, thinking 3pm CA time would be about perfect and guess what; it is 11pm VA times and guess who forgot to make that call?!! I sure hope his gift arrived at least...

Friday's are Fuddrucker's nights. On most Fridays Denise, Seth and their four usually join Heather, Sydney, Jason, Duncan (and me) for "kid's" meals, dollar $$ bills and an occasional ice cream sundae. We are holding informal FHE's in this way.

This is a busy month birthday-wise!! Sydney kicked off the birthday cycle on the 20th, with Jonathan on the 22nd, Ben Taylor on the 23rd and Megan (BINGHAM) and Chris' birthday on the 27th. Talk about breaking the bank!!!

And WHAT has happened to February? Duncan/poppy/dad is convinced time goes faster as one ages, I suppose he is right . . . but then again, when isn't he? You have to love the guy; even though he really isn't perfect.

Thanks for all of the comments!! If I comment on the comments I'll be here permanently I fear!!

No comments: