Sunday, February 24, 2008

Everyone had fun at the "BIRTHDAYS" family get together!

Actually there are 5 birthdays in the space of one week. We've added Megan (Riley) Bingham to the extended & blended family, as well. Sydney was very excited because her brother Seth was able to buy the last WII available at his Target store today!! She is looking forward to 'bowling' with Jason on Tuesday. Thank you SETH for keeping your "ear to the ground" and finding the perfect gift for our 25 year old!!

Ben received a HUGE fire truck from Seth's family. It is bigger than he is . . . with all the bells and lights! I think everyone had fun together and Jason - no longer overwhelmed by the masses - thinks our family is very "cool!" It was nice to have Nicole (Ronsone) & the Ruffners join us and Louise & Ashley, too! Thanks to all the locals for making it a very energetic and enjoyable day!!

4 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Sounds like a lot of fun was had by all. We Bakers had to clean house and vacate (see Aleks's Blog) and I had to home teach which all cut into my nap time. Needless to say, driving home this morning was tough but putting head to pillow was absolute bliss. Theresa's pics are excellent and depicts the fun beautifully.

We need to get you an SLR camera and then you need to get with Theresa to help you with flickr so that you can spice your blogs up with your pics!

Happy The Man said...

OK, I got the photoshows and discovered something important. If I choose to look at the slideshows (which I always do), the photos are small and not very clear. If I choose to look at them individually, they are larger and more clear, much more appealing. Thanks for sharing!

Cathleen said...

If you are trying to make us jealous and miss you all the more....it is working! Sure wish we could be there for the family fun. Loved the pictures you sent and Theresa's too. The kids are all just too cute!

Aleks said...

Hi Grammy! Tell everybody I said happy belated Birthday! I saw the slide show looked fun! I miss you! My Dad had his E-mail up and I was spinning in his computer chair and then my eyes started following the words till I found out that Sydney was getting a wii, so I accidentally found out before her! oops!!