Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nicole leaves for Florida this Thursday...

It's funny how much we take for granted family relationships... Nicole has lived near us in CA since she was born some 26 years ago. She stops in for family gatherings, when she can, but only recently have we begun to really "bond" with her. No sooner had she begun to make a routine of Fudd's on Friday night, then she went off to FL for Christmas and returned to tell us she successfully managed a job change to Orlando.

Now I know she is a most favored daughter of her mum and dad's, but it's pretty well established that humid, sweaty summers and dear old parents are not the only things drawing her there.

So I guess we must thank RYAN,(who(m) we aren't going to meet any time soon), for stealing her away from us!! Now Ryan looks like he's too much fun for our homegrown girl and I sure hope she's made the right decision to desert us - for him!!

Also, while I'm referring to deserters, it is possible Santa Barbara won't be Landon's home for long, either. He is hoping to get into school in the Coast Guard and would then relocate near San Francisco for several months. Lots of things are going on in Landon's life and I can only anticipate "what else" at this point.

Love to all of you from all of us! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Happy The Man said...

Well, I'm facebooking with her now so I'm all up to date on that topic.

Still waiting to hear the word on Landon... Let me know if you learn of anything.