Monday, January 5, 2009

January HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S to Seth, Craig & Trevor

The New Year has begun and with it comes the beginnings of an endless list of birthdays. My first goal for 2009 would be that THIS year I would successfully remember everyone who is dear to me ~ in a timely manner!! Receiving a birthday card from Hoa & Richard was so neat!

Nonetheless this is a "shout out" for Seth on the 9th, Craig on the 11th, and Trevor on the 16th!! If I'm missing anyone please let me know!! Seth has to work late on his birthday; no Fuddrucker's this Friday :-(

Trevor's is the following Friday - let's hope they are around then!

With the new year comes all the same resolutionss I always make and break within the very first day. No sweets for a month - what a joke. The 40 minute a day walk on the treadmill; hasn't happened yet, and exercising on the "WII Fit" will have to weight (pun intended) until I have figured out my phanfare, camera and cellphone.

I have stayed up late to finish one book ("A Thousand Splendid Suns" ~ I highly recommend it!) and I'm almost through "New Moon."

Let's hope I will do better about birthdays and special times together this year. Jon (Baker) will be baptized in February, and Megan & Riley's "M.Z." will be born early in the month, too. March we're off to Park City, Utah and then there's Collin's missionary farewell, plus another (??) event shortly following perhaps, also...

Enjoy 2009 with hopes that all of us will stay healthy and happy ~ each in our own way!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Happy The Man said...

If it makes you feel any better, we have all those birthdays plus Cathleen's growing family of 8 siblings and relatives to remember too.

I need to work on resolutions too. I'm anxious to see some pictures from your new camera... Not trying to put any pressure on you. As for my camera and yours, I think DSLRs are generally going to be great. Use it in automatic mode and I'm sure it will take incredible photos. If you want to be venturous and tweak settings, then perhaps my camera will be a little easier (based on my research), but otherwise I'm certain you'll be quite happy with it. But that's why I'm anxious, I want to see the quality of the photos.