Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY, OLIVER!!!

Today is Oliver's 8th birthday. It seems like yesterday that he was born! Poppy, Grammy and Syd didn't do such a good job of calling him today... we are really slipping up on this a whole lot.

I think it's because Grammy can't hear so well on the phone that she forgets about using it sometimes... like maybe ALL of the time, lately.

We are looking forward to celebrating Oliver's birthday with him this Sunday. Andrea and Poppy's birthdays are in May, as well! It is Mother's Day and we are all mothers, too. So I guess the guys will have to clean up the kitchen and the grill, eh???

It is becoming increasingly difficult to get family together for family birthdays and events. The CA grandkids are growing up so quickly ~ AND ~ so are their parents!!!

For all the mothers and May birthdays I'm making a "shout out" for the day!! Enjoy, enjoy, ENJOY!!!

Love, Grammy-Joyce

1 comment:

Happy The Man said...

OK, so I may be the only one that reads this so I'll comment. I didn't realize it was Oliver's birthday until I got home at 10pm last night and saw your comment on facebook. Cathleen remembered as usual and posted a Happy Birthday on facebook.

So please tell Oliver that Uncle Greg said "happy birthday", when you see him on Sunday.