Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ~ 2008



This year we are celebrating Thanksgiving with the Baker family in their new home in Virginia. I have trouble finding people sometimes since the house is so huge!

The Bakers have invited Theresa's sister, Cindy and husband Brian + their son whose name totally slips my mind. (Maybe that is because I have trouble keeping the eight around here straight!!) You (Theresa & Kevin) will be close at mind...

The kitchen has fragrant aromas and Cathleen has been cooking all day. What wonderful treats lie in store for us - yum, yum, yum.

We hope you are enjoying a wonderful day of thanksgiving wherever you are and however you celebrate it... Much love to one and all!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Wow, I'm tired... and I didn't even cook all day yesterday. I may have eaten a little too much too. Didn't get enough sleep either. But the whole day was a blast! Thanks so much for being here to share it with us, and, thanks a ton for all your help watching Izzy, cleaning the house before and after the big event, that was wonderful of you. I wanted to help you sooner (after turkey dinner) but was also torn with wanting to spend a little time visiting with the all of the out-of-towners since I'll be working during the rest of their visit.

Sure love you guys and look forward to seeing you again very soon. Play with the phanfare, we'll work on it back and forth via email. After you've struggled your way through it and learned a thing or two, we can have lesson two in the Spring to maybe add to your skills.

Happy The Man said...

Oh boy, I just discovered that Poppy didn't eat all of the desserts...