Sunday, November 16, 2008

Something's burning . . . CA - Happy 18th Birthday MEGAN!!



Not that Megan ever reads our blogs, but I do want her to know we are thinking about her and have a card on it's way. Turning 18 is monumental and I hope it is the beginning of better times (as an adult) for 'our Meg' and family!!

Since I've been home from Oregon we have had hot, hot, HOT weather and those horrible Santa Ana winds! CA has been ablaze - particularly in the area where the Binghams used to live. Let's all hope the winds die down soon and that the worst is almost over.

Tomorrow night I'm going to see Courtney Jones appear at the Genghis Khan in LA, with Andrea & Landon. Then I will have a sleepover with Andrea and the kids. That's if the freeways are open and the show is going on!

Countdown 5 days until we are IN the Bakers new home. What a joy!! In the meantime there is much to do to get ready for our trip.

Have a wonderful week!! xo

No comments: