Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Early THANKSGIVING greetings!!

In 2 days we'll be off to Virginia to vist our south easternly CHERRY BLOSSOM family. We are SO excited and look forward to a whole week of fun and games with all our grandchildren.

We want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving and we pray that all will be well for everyone while we are away.

I know I am so thankful for this past year that has allowed us to visit with all of our family except Webster. Next year we'll have to force ourselves to visit Maui (sigh) and Webb.

You, and yours, are in our prayers always.

xoxoxo

5 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Hmmm, maybe we can get a new profile picture for you (if you're tired of this one). But I'll forewarn you, newer actually means older...

Right?

Can't wait til tomorrow! Yay!

Joyce said...

I'll have some older photos on my digital card. I couldn't look worse now if I tried!!

Yep, the aging and sagging and bulges are sure being packed on.

Dad looks great though, as you will see.

Tomoorow, tomorrow, is only a day away...xoxoxo

Theresa said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Hope you you have a great time with Greg & Cathleen & Co.

Theresa said...

Hey there... like the new blog layout! And pictures to boot. Greg must be spending some time on this!?!?

Joyce said...

Greg has been spending too much time on this blog site and the Baker's gave me Phanfare for my birthday /Christmas. I am so excited about this - if only I can mange to follow his instructions when I return home!!

We're looking forward to seeing Cindy & Brian this afternoon. Cathleen is very busy in the kitchen at this point! Happy Day!! xoxoxo