Monday, February 9, 2009

Another chapter in life now beginning...

It is always exciting when another baby is born; most certainly when that baby is part of our blended family. We are the grandparents of 25 grandchildren, with the anticipation of more to come.

However, there is something magical about becoming a grandparent ~ or a GREAT grandparent, for the 1st time! Today, Feb 9, 2009 another generation of children began. As Megan, and husband Riley, welcome a sweet baby daughter into their lives, we watch the circle of life beginning again.

It is marvelous to be alive and healthy, as this latest generation begins. Being the first little girl on the paternal side of the family to enjoy 4 doting uncles, but no aunts, Margaret 'ZuZu' brings new joys and great expectations of all.

This a time of great celebration and yes, new beginnings, too. We are happy to be part of this eternal family and to be able to once again witness [via email] the incredible miracle of birth.

God Bless you Riley, Megan ~ and Emzy ~ and your brand new grandparents, too.

xoxoxo Great-Grammy Joyce

7 comments:

Happy The Man said...

I understood what you meant about "no Aunts", but that's not really true is it? I would hope that Katie and Courtney wouldn't see this and be upset... :)

Joyce said...

Well you know what I meant... I'm pretty senile now, so hopefully they'll forgive me. Courtney's not an aunt yet, so only Katie can be offended...

Just wait until you have 25+ grandchildren and cana't keep anything straight!!

She reminds me of Matthew - he was a chubby baby, just like ZZ is!!

Love to the CB's - one and all!! I just got more hard drive last night - now all I need is time!! xo mom

Happy The Man said...

Wow, good job. How much did you get? Did he install your old one as a secondary? Is there a way I can talk to this guy and get some info about your computer? When do you want to try this again? Would you like to give it a whirl without me first? Remember to use the gmail ID sign on.

Joyce said...

Hey Greg, I put out my desperate cry for your help, but I guess you didn't get it yet.

I signed in with cox.net so I'm going to try again right now.

Thanks for reminding me!!! xo

PS... he put in about 10x what I had and he is going to be here next Tuesdaya to put the old drive in Sydney's computer...

You and he could probably talk on Tuesday if I can't figure this out.

Happy The Man said...

Facebook is prohibited/blocked at work, but blogspot is not (blocked that is). I've been filling in for a guy on vacation on my part time job during the week, so I've been working long hours. It will end after this weekend and go back to normal. But not much time for facebooking, nor blogging for that matter. Other than I try to keep up on at least reading the blogs.

So we'll talk early next week.

Joyce said...

I hope this is worth your while, working for him. You can kill yourself this way and frankly that can't be part of the plan. You get them here and you raise them... no copping out with heart attacks or things like that. Your friend is begging you to come play... so you aren't getting your exercise in either. Take care and I'll chat with you next week. Get some sleep first, okay??? xoxoxo

Happy The Man said...

Well, I can see that you're still very good at worrying...