Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATHLEEN!!!

This blog is for you . . .

Wherever you are - hiding in a box, a closet, a huge cubby or that fantastic new kitchen of yours - we hope you have a wonderful birthday all day long!!

I hope your girls/guys are able to make you a wonderful birthday cake and that you'll enjoy this year beginning almost right away!

I'm also happy to hear your parents will be living in Pennsylvania. Grandparents on the east coast sounds pretty grand to me!

Your gift is in my car and will be on it's way as soon as I find your new address...

Have a wonderful day. We all love and miss you so very much!! J.

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Status: I got all computers (except mine) up and running. I got all beds built and rooms put together. I have yet to purchase and install a boat load of blinds and every room has boxes to be unloaded (hopefully the kids can do their own). The boys room in the basement is not put together yet, they will be on mattresses on the floor until we can get the unfinished bedroom finished (soon I hope).

Cathleen had an uneventful birthday. A friend brought over a cake and that was good enough for me. She and I shopped for house stuff and had dinner, that was about it. Oh, and Gregory and I took the kids down to the pool so she had some quiet time around the house for a spell (though she worked the whole time, getting bedding on the beds).

Will it ever be over? I doubt it but we're getting closer each day. Heck, we still had a dozen or so boxes that never got unpacked from the last move...

Cathleen said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and the gift....I love it! I am hoping to get a new kitchen table (we haven't found one big enough that we like), this will be perfect. Hope you are all doing well! Love, Cathleen