Thursday, August 7, 2008

CAMERA SHY?!?!?

I am thinking it is funny that the (Kevin) Taylor family is so shy . . . at what age does this predicament begin? And when... exactly... does it end?

Having spent some quality time with the (Chris) Taylor family members I realize it has not hit them yet. They are very good at posing for the cameras that are ever in their way!!

Andrea has several types running and takes some of the loveliest photos ever.

The (Greg) Baker family almost always has some great shots, too, and mostly sunny faces clowning around at the time.

Then take the (Craig) Bingham family and the entire family is photo shy, except perhaps for the dog...

SO, when is it, that folks become so camera shy?

Any thoughts about this, anyone???

xoxoxo

4 comments:

Happy The Man said...

When they start becoming ugly

Joyce said...

What an answer! I deplore seeing myself in a picture ... but I don't hide when the cameras roll!

Cathleen must think I'm a total flake. I took the rolodex card to mail her package - then remembered it was the OLD address.

Now I can't find it (has your home phone number on it) and I also can't find my cell phone either!!

I have been up to my ears in Taylor family these past few weeks and now Larry comes again tomorrow.

I will get that gift in the mail tomorrow - I'm SO sorry about this!!

xoxoxo

Happy The Man said...

You're going to love my latest post...

Theresa said...

I don't know when Kevin started hating the camera (I suspect he was young). Connor's hit about a year or two ago... Kate's was more recent, maybe within the last few months. We definitely don't have any attention hogs when it comes getting their picture taken!