Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAPPY 36TH ANNIVERSARY to us all!



Today we celebrated being married and a huge mixed up and blended family for 36 years! That is a very long time!

We feel so fortunate to have 25 grandchildren, plus our 1st great granddaughter on the way...

We have been married almost 1/2 my life and I can't even remember a time before SYDNEY!

We feel so blessed in all the many ways that count.

Happy Anniversary, Duncan and all of you eight wonderful sons and daughters... plus all the wonderful additions to this family now!!



xoxoxo

5 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Wow, I guess is snuck up again... To be honest, it's not in my calendar and I do know it is in September but that's about it. So, sorry for forgetting and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (yesterday).

Joyce said...

OH Greg, when have I remembered yours?! It was just something to write since all but Sydney were involved.

I need to e-mail you but I've had little to chat about lately. I love the photos you posted... everyone is growing up too fast, especially Isabelle.

I did respond to your blog of yesterday and then erased it by mistake. It made me so annoyed, I didn't try to write it again.

Keep them coming - I love hearing from Aleks, you and Theresa!!

xoxoxo

Cathleen said...

Happy Anniversary!! Meant to send a card for this and grandparents day. I am so not on top of things these days. Greg suggested I make a list so that I actually get something accomplished.....isn't he helpful??

Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary - two days late!

Aleks said...

Happy anniversary! Hey you should check out my blog, I just got a kitten!